Steve provides consultancy services for organisations working in the built environment and transport sectors with a focus on non-profits.
Read the latest posts from the blog
- What to call the Romford to Upminster line?by Steve ChambersTransport for London is about to give the London Overground lines names.
- Superloop is good, actuallyby Steve ChambersSuperloop will be a series of orbital express bus routes around London.
- An idea so good it has been announced many timesby Steve ChambersContactless bank card payments for ticketless National Rail journeys outside London is such a good idea that it has been announced many times, over many years, by many transport secretaries.
- Keep an eye on Googleby Steve ChambersHow easy will it be for communities to convince Google they are a digital low traffic neighbourhood and should be geofenced?
- You can’t influence the narrative if you aren’t part of the conversationby Steve ChambersCampaigns that do not engage with new social media risk losing control of the narrative.
- Publishing to the Fediverseby Steve ChambersThis website has implemented ActivityPub so you can follow authors on Mastodon and other federated platforms.
- The challenges facing transport in Londonby Steve ChambersAt this pivotal moment, there is pressure to reduce service levels and put up fares. But there are other ongoing issues.
- Technology for evil and the environmentby Steve ChambersTechnology is moving from a tendency for evil to deliberate evil and the environmental sector isn’t ready.