Steve provides consultancy services for organisations working in the built environment and transport sectors with a focus on non-profits.
Read the latest posts from the blog
- What does a railway centred on the passenger look like?
There are new ways for the public to participate in railway planning
- England is missing out on a generation of new rail-oriented housing development
Planning new homes around rail transport is not working
- Transport for London’s underwhelming new app TfL Go is still big news
Like being back in the early days of smartphone apps
- If Active Travel England is set up right it could increase walking and cycling for residents of new homes
The new public body for active travel has a lot of potential
- Why is Britain unable to imagine a high-speed future?
High speed rail is an uncontroversial reality in much of the world
- Government has botched the regulation of e-scooters
New measures fail to solve their problems
- Towards a more inclusive environmental activism
We can be better
- Rail franchising is over
What will emerge in response to COVID-19 is still uncertain and up for grabs