Steve provides consultancy services for organisations working in the built environment and transport sectors with a focus on non-profits.
Read the latest posts from the blog
- The challenges facing transport in Londonby Steve ChambersAt this pivotal moment, there is pressure to reduce service levels and put up fares. But there are other ongoing issues.
- Technology for evil and the environmentby Steve ChambersTechnology is moving from a tendency for evil to deliberate evil and the environmental sector isn’t ready.
- What does a railway centred on the passenger look like?by Steve ChambersThere are new ways for the public to participate in railway planning
- England is missing out on a generation of new rail-oriented housing developmentby Steve ChambersPlanning new homes around rail transport is not working
- Transport for London’s underwhelming new app TfL Go is still big newsby Steve ChambersLike being back in the early days of smartphone apps
- If Active Travel England is set up right it could increase walking and cycling for residents of new homesby Steve ChambersThe new public body for active travel has a lot of potential
- Why is Britain unable to imagine a high-speed future?by Steve ChambersHigh speed rail is an uncontroversial reality in much of the world
- Government has botched the regulation of e-scootersby Steve ChambersNew measures fail to solve their problems